Friday 14 September 2012

Glass Lovelies

Yesterday morning was spent with friends and then lunch in town with my mum and sister in law.

I was early (for a change) so put the boys in the pram and raced around to my favourite op shop.

And who should also be in there but my sister in law and wee nieces - great minds ha!

After a search around I found 4 pretty glass dishes and a huge AGEE jar which I will use on our outside table as a vase.

But I think the find of the day was a stack of Thomas the Tank Engine books for Tom who has recently become a HUGE fan.

We both ended up being late for lunch with mum - but I think we had a very good excuse!






And for the Thomas Fan in our house:





Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous scores! I can't see glassware anywhere without bringing it home with me ;) Glass stuff, and wool blankets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Don't get me started on wool blankets. That's a whole new post - I love them too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...