Friday 12 October 2012

The Playroom

A few weeks ago I finally completed the kiddies playroom!

New carpet has been put down over the cold concrete floor and it has made such a huge difference.  Up untill now it has been a storage/dumping ground.

It was once a lean too garage and has now been  renovated to include new windows and a huge sliding door/windows which lead out to the front of our house and garden, so great access for the kids.










One of the best parts is they can get to it through the old wood cupboard in our lounge.  So if its raining or its a cold winters day there is no need to go outside.  Plus by leaving the cupboard doors open I can hear what they are up too!







I just need to hang up some of their art work and it will look even better.

Bell has had a sleep over with a couple of friends from school one weekend so it makes for a great teen hangout too!

11 comments:

  1. I love the little opening! So many things that could turn in to. It looks amazing! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great space. How cool is that little access door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That 'secret door' is the stuff childhood fantasies are made of! It looks fabulous. And how even-more-fabulous that it's tucked out of sight so you don't have to go into conniptions over the inevitable mess (or is that just me?) Happy Friday, Jenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the spaciousness of it! Sunny's almost taken over the lounge room with her toys but she's pretty good at keeping it tidy.

    I've always wanted a separate play room but alas lack of space does not allow for one :(

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brill space for them, and the secret door, perfect for little imaginations! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool playroom. Lucky kids! Having a tiny door into it is AMAZING!!! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great room - my son would just LOVE that little door. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks wonderful and how cool that they have their own secret tunnel to scurry through! mel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW! This looks absolutely fantastic! I love it... and I am so wishing we had one of those here in our place. That clever little entry point through the wooden door is a stroke of genius. I bet the littlies spend hours on end playing in there xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that is one cool playroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is an awesome playroom! I loved it before I even got to the cupboard door opening. How cool, I'll bet the little ones love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...