Thursday 4 October 2012

The postmans been....

I've had a few treats come in the post this week.

These days I tend to shop mainly for the kids.  So I thought it was time I added a few things to my wardrobe.  I'm a beginner sewer so dream of the day I can make a few of my own clothes.

We don't have any big shopping malls here or lovely big department stores.  We have some great shops in town but I tend to shop online when it comes to clothing for me.

My favourite arrival is this dress below.  It has an amazing fox print all over it.  It can be worn as a short summer dress (with cute tan strappy sandals I thought) or as a tunic top over leggings or skinny jeans.









 
 
What has the postman bought to your door lately?

9 comments:

  1. That is just beautiful! Wherever did you find it? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ASOS.com - based in the UK. Free international delivery :-) They also refund any postage costs if you send anything back. xo

      Delete
  2. The print is fantastic! The postman brought me a lovely parcel all the way from Canada! It felt like Christmas! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh me likey. Where did you buy this from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacey, ASOS.com - definately worth a look. Mr H introduced me - so if the parcels keep appearing, he only has himself to blame! xo

      Delete
  4. love the print and the dress style- would love to know where you got it as am always on the lookout for good online clothing stores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ASOS.com - based in the UK. Free international delivery :-) They also refund any postage costs if you send anything back. Next.co.uk is another good site. They also offer free international delivery. xo

      Delete
  5. I love it! Reminds me something you would find in a store called 'Quick Brown Fox' - all vintage! I love foxes! There's a jumper selling in Seed for a baby boy with a fox print on the front! I want it cause it's too cute! Luckily I have a nephew who could wear it :)

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - that is so lovely and just boring stuff really....like bills.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...