Monday 12 November 2012

(Sunday) Night

November Photo a Day Challenge - Day 11

 
 
 
 
 

I was meant to do my "Night" Photo a Day Challenge yesterday but this wee man below had different ideas.

We have had a busy weekend - the boys ended up having a huge afternoon sleep Sunday afternoon which meant they were not going have an early night.

George is not an easy boy to put down at night - I stay with him till he falls asleep and last night like many nights in our house - I fell asleep too!

We have a night routine which we follow - dinner, bath, bottle etc but come bed time he fidgets like mad until he finally lays still and drifts off to sleep.  Some nights it take ages hence me often falling asleep too.................


 
 
 


Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Lol... Your pup looks like he wants to sneak in a lick!

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh now I'm craving ice cream. Such a perfect Sunday night! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...