Tuesday 18 December 2012

Grateful







I'm watching my three a little more this week, taking in their smiles, words and movements.  I'm savouring the evenings, the bedtime tuck-ins, grateful I have them home - happy, safe and sound.

I'm still in disbelief over the killings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in the US.  You never think for a moment when you wave goodbye to your child at the bus stop or school gate that they are in any danger of being shot in their own school grounds.  My heart goes out to the family and friends of those affected.
 
Kia Kaha (Stay Strong) xo

3 comments:

  1. It really is unfathomable! Such tragedy!! Holding me babies very close also the last few days. Wishing you a lovely Wednesday full of hope and peace :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shooting, like all the others, is heart braking and I fail to understand why anyone would do this.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...