Thursday 10 January 2013

This week












The week so far...................

My sister is visiting and we have been having lots of quality sister time - breakfast out and........
Pedicures.
Fun with cousins at the beach.
Our favourite beach.
Beach hut fun.
Picnic lunches outside under a shady tree.  Platters of fruit galore.
Evening swims at the beach after dinner - trying to cool down in this summer heat.
My gorgeous little niece Miss S.
Lots of ice cream required this week.
Instagram - Bell's not mine, I'm so jealous.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic week to me! :-)
    hope your weekend is just as sunny and happy....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what I wouldn't give to spend some time with my sisters.
    That beach hut is fantastic!
    Enjoy the rest of your week Elaina.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that beach hut. Yum- I feel like an icecream now. Good weather for it here today (36 degrees)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much summery goodness!

    rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a magic week. These are the beautiful slow days that childhood memories are made of. Wishing you a lovely week full of even more gentle times :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...