Sunday 6 October 2013

40/52

 

 

 

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."
 

Bell - a lover of fashion.  New leggings and her very favourite converse shoes.  Bell spends ages in the morning getting dressed, carefully picking out the days outfit (or 3).
Tom - down at the beach.  Playing amongst the mountains of driftwood.  2 more weeks and it will all be cleaned up in time for the summer season and the start of the regions food and wine festivals.
George - rock pooling and running in and out of the water.  He is loving the warmer weather.  Feels like summer is here in our part of the world.


Very happy to be joining in with Jodi's "52 project".
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I love Tom's sweet smile in that shot!!!! How absolutely adorable!!! You take care friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loo great pics, I remember the agony of outfits well, that's me.....mine aren't at that stage yet! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food and wine festivals in your end of the world would be divine! A gorgeous week to you :)

    Sophie xo

    P.S. Loving Bell's tights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All black cons...very cool!
    And that beach looks amazing...I love driftwood and rock pools!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are so cute. I love those black sneakers. I'm a new follower and am really enjoying your blog. I was drawn to your blog because my husband's parents live in NZ, in Wanganui. I don't get to visit often but I love it there and always enjoy reading NZ blogs. I also just wanted to say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, thanks so much for your lovely comment. I love it when readers stop by and say hi. Summer is just around the corner for us, so maybe our Summery photos will entice you back to our shores again soon. Have a wonderful week xo

      Delete
  6. I love the rock pools! Cool fashion, very cool hang out xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...