Tuesday 22 October 2013

Antics




Seriously, these two!

Tonight as I was bathing George,  I could hear lots of laughing, yelling and slamming of doors.

Tom had locked Bell out of the house.............. and was calling her a "Bosom"!

I go to check everything out and find Tom giving Bell a "moonie" through the window.

Being the good mum I am and a joiner - I suggest that he stands on the side table for better leverage and to let him know that it will be easier to squish his butt against the window.

Cue hysterics...........

It is never dull around here, I swear.


What antics do your kids get up to?
 
Do you encourage any of it?
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Classic photo and funny story. My kids never pull moonies. Never. Maybe sometimes. Usually when we have visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!! Although, you see my mind wanders and I imagine the look on your face as he tells all and sundry about it, and how his Mum encouraged him!!!! Sorry, I will keep my mind in check. It is good to all have a laugh together though isn't it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo! I do encourage sometimes, I have to admit. I think it's hilarious when they tickle each other until they're both in tears from laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha - that is a very funny story x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is......priceless! This photo rocks!!!! Love it friend love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...