Sunday 15 December 2013

50/52







"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."
 
 
Bell - taking a peek at the grapes.  They are plentiful this season.  Loads of sun, the right amounts of rain and no October frosts have made for prime growing conditions.
Tom - so much growth in the vineyard.  Perfect for ducking under the vines and playing "find me mum"!
George - he loves hanging out in the vineyard.  Anywhere really with wide open spaces.  His hair looks so long in this pic but to spare him and the hairdresser any further grief I now trim it myself.  But only his fringe.  In this heat he really needs shorter hair and he often gets mistaken for a girl.  I wonder what my dad will think at Christmas.  He likes a good old fashioned "short, back and sides".

 
Very happy to be joining in with Jodi's "52 project".
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. They are all so stunning you!!! I love how Tom is ducking down.....he has such a cute expression on his sweet little face! A wonderful weekend to you lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute. I love the idea of all these grapevines, they look lush and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bell's hair colour is amazing and your wee ones are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...