Wednesday 7 January 2015

From Julie








 
This amazing retro tablecloth arrived in the post today along with a beautiful handmade card.  Sent to me by Julie from the blog JulieLou.
 
It feels like a heavy brushed cotton and the colours are still bright and vibrant.  Blue has always been my favourite colour - and I can never say no to a retro flower.
 
It is very me.  I love it and it fits perfectly over the round table in the (wine time) corner of our garden - perfect for an afternoon tea set up I think.
 
So thank you Julie for thinking of me when you found this and sending it my way.
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. It is beautiful and definitely "you"! Just your wonderful retro style. I can imagine you sitting outside having tea or wine and enjoying this! What a lovely gift to have received!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very special gift to receive, love it! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is SO gorgeous what a lovely gift to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a doll!!! And what a gorgeous tablecloth!!!! It is so you!!!! Life is good and this blogging thing is so cool....it has connected so many of us in the most fantastic ways!! Happy day Elaina!!!! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely!! It's gorgeous and love the card too - happy unexpected mail is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous setting for it, definitely needs a nice afternoon tea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous table cloth and surprise mail is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh-so-lovely & what a thoughtful gift 😊 Happy new year! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...